Come take a look at what NYSTLA has done and what we continue to do!
- A direct contact and support from Cornell Cooperative Extension, of which we fight to keep governmentally funded
- Support New York Alliance for Environmental Concerns (NYAFEC) who continues to push back against bad legislation for the green industry
- Continue to fight legislation to ease restrictions like blower bans, dumping fees, leaf bagging, etc. Our legislative representation has guided and stopped much unfair legislation
- Annual Professional Landscape Trade Show & Educational Conference
- Regular e-mail blasts to our members with alerts and important ever changing information
- Updates for the latest equipment, chemicals and information to keep you better informed
- Provide scholarships for students going into the green industry
- DEC and DOT seminars updating new rules and regulations
- DEC, ISA, CLT Credit Seminars offered on a regular basis
Things that you are not going to get from online courses:
- Top industry speakers
We offer help and support for all municipalities in the area and would gladly come to the aid of any green industry professional that needs our support, whether it’s in the local or state government, education, equipment discounts, or anything involving the industry.